Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Walpert Visit


My sister, Lacy, is in town with my adorable niece and nephew - Ava and Dash. We are having a great time but sleeping arrangements have been a bit difficult. Poor Lacy (and the kids) has had very little sleep so we are not able to do everything we wanted due to our lack of energy. We are going to Crown Candy Kitchen today for lunch and dessert. I think the kids will love it. We did make it to the park last week with our Aunt Taneya and Savannah. The kids loved it. Then we went to Trader Joe's and let all four kids have a shopping cart and it was crazy. I wanted to take pictures of that but there was just no way to shop, take pics, and keep the kids out of trouble. I think we are going to go back and take some pics since it was tooooooo cute!!!

View the album here!

No comments:

Post a Comment