Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Field Trip to Chuck E Cheese

Yesterday, I decided to take the kiddies over to Chuck E Cheese since it was rainy and we had tons of tokens left to use. We got there and they were just so giddy! We played ski ball first and I noticed Shane uses his left hand. He did try his right and was not successful. Paige was a little to small to throw it so I just helped her. We actually scored one ball in the 5000 ring.

I saw that their was a picture taker machine that sketched your picture and printed it out. I made the kids do this with me. Shane was not cooperative the first time so I told him no tokens until he smiles nicely. He cooperated.
Another favorite was the race horse. Paige rode on it several times and Shane only once. They were also loving the air hockey table. They played each other and had a blast. That might just have to be a new game for the basement - if it ever gets finished!

When we got home we were pooped. I can't believe how that place can wear you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment