Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mall Outing

Paige and I went to the mall last Thursday since her music class was canceled and we had a great time shopping. We ate at St. Louis Bread Co. after bribing her with a pumpkin muffie and a ride on the carousel. On the way down in the elevator I noticed I didn't have enough cash for a token but looked in my little wallet pocket and found an extra token.

 

I was so relieved!  We stood in line and Paige handed the lady the token and ran in and started up the stairs. As I started walking the lady told me that we gave her a Chuck-E-Cheese token. I was very embarrassed but more nervous about taking Paige off the ride. I started to call Paige's name and the lady told me to go ahead and ride for free. I was so amazed and happy but didn't question it. I just hurried on and walked Paige up the stairs.  Sometimes people can really surprise you.  I was so happy to dodge that bullet.

Paige and I had a fun time at Chesterfield Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment