Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weekend Update

This weekend was great except for one little problem we had with the heat.  Friday night was about 0 degrees and our heater decides to quit.  I woke up in the morning and had 2 little munchkins in bed with me along with my big munchkin.  We stayed there forever not wanting to get out of bed.  Eventually, the kiddies started asking for cereal.  Eddie had turned on the fireplace downstairs but it didn’t do too much.  It was so cold that I was shivering in my kitchen!  We called Indoor Comfort Team and someone came out in 45 minutes.  We were so thankful that it was only the burners that had gone out and could be fixed right away.  They only charged us for the service call.

Paige went to ballet with Jeanette and Eddie and I took Shane out to lunch and then we headed to the grocery store.  We watched Angels and Demons Saturday night and I got to go scrapbooking all day Sunday.  It turned out to be an enjoyable weekend.  My In-Laws are coming this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment