Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

End of the Year Party

Paige’s end of the year party was last Thursday in her classroom.  They made ice cream sundaes and played.  Paige brought me books to read to her and now I know why she has been saying the things that she is saying.  The other day she asked me if I was “Ezda Lodge” (she has trouble using her r’s).  I figured out she was asking me if I was extra large.  I could not figure out how where she would learn this until I read the book.  Apparently, the mom in the book was the extra large person.  I had to correct her and let her know that I was a medium. 

We took pictures with friends and teachers.  At the end they had circle time and sang and danced. for us.  It was too adorable!  I was so glad I could come.

DSC01878DSC01887DSC01877DSC01881DSC01882

No comments:

Post a Comment