Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shane’s 7th Birthday DAY!!!

We celebrated Shane’s birthday on his real birthday – August 20th.  I can’t believe that he is now seven years old!  Paige and I stopped by Costco and picked up chocolate chip cookies and brought them to Shane’s school for his birthday snack.  We had a great time – Shane passed out cookies to his friends until his hands started getting messy and Mrs. Higgs took over.DSC02624

Paige loved being in class with the older kids – I think she will love kindergarten.  All of Shane’s classmates were so nice and thanked me for bringing cookies.  I took Shane home after school and we waited for Dad to get home.

We drove to Dave and Busters that night to do dinner and games with Shane that evening.  We had a nice dinner but the kids were excited to get to the games.  There were a few cute games they liked but it was just not a kid place.  We played for a bit and got home kind of late.  I made cupcakes for Shane – vanilla with a Sponge Bob candle.  Jeanette and I sung a quick happy birthday song and we ate our cupcakes.

More pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/npiromsuk/sets/72157624959368414/

No comments:

Post a Comment