Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Missing in Action!!

Well, I haven't been around for awhile because I have recently re-entered the work force - working from home. I belong to site called hiremymom.com and they have tons of new jobs every day for moms that need to work from home.

So I have two part time jobs now. One of my jobs is a Marketing position for an online knitting pattern company called Sweaterbabe.com. I am in charge of the contests, giveaways, etc. for her company.

The other position involves creating blogs and websites for another online company called johnnybtruant.com. I love this work - it is challenging, fun, and getting me back to what I used to do.

The best part about these jobs is that they are flexible and allow me to be at home with my two little ones. I do hope to post more in the next few days. I usually can catch up a little on the weekends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment