Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

An Update From Me!

Well, a lot has been going on the last few months including an new Mac computer which has been a little adjustment.  I have also started working from home doing IT and Marketing work for two different clients. The kids (and me) have a busy schedule...gymnastics and karate after school.

I am also thinking about transferring my blog to Wordpress since that is what I work with every day with my new client.  I want to be able to blog but also promote my new crocheted hats and bags.  I do have a new Etsy store - you can view my items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/npiromsuk.  I haven't really promoted it yet since I am still working out some details on how I want to go about this little business.

Soooo...now you know why I have been MIA lately and I will post some new pics and stories this weekend to catch you up.  See ya soon!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment