Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finally Home...Yeah!


Visiting my family in Florida was awesome but also very tiring. Having four small children in one place can be quite chaotic! After a few days, Shane and Paige, wanted to be back in their own beds and back with their daddy. We did do a lot of fun things including the beach, happy hour at Bar Louie's, and some indoor playtime at 'A Latte Fun'. It was a neat little coffee house that had a children's play area attached. Loved it!

Shane was crazy for the beach and Paige wasn't having it. I set her on the sand with no shoes and she flipped out. She did walk a little ways and got close to the shore but just didn't want to be there. I just wish we could have spent a little more time there!
We did several parks and there was a lot of sunscreen involved. I forget how hot and intense the
the sun is. I was happy to come back with awesome pics and a starter tan!

No comments:

Post a Comment