Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

My Spa Retreat

I went to Lake of the Ozarks this weekend to visit my friend, Kim, from high school. She found me on Facebook and we wanted to hang out and catch up. We had appointments at Spa Shiki at the Four Seasons and I got a Japanese hot stone massage and a pedicure. We stayed the night at the resort. Everything went smooth except for the 7 inches that fell while I was there. Needless to say my van was covered and stuck in the snow and I had a very hard time digging it out! We did get to hit the Gap Outlet and JCrew before I drove home...nice!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY STINKIN WORD!!
    What fun for you. I am a tad bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad you came to Spa Shiki! How neat that you got to reunite with a friend here! We hope you ladies had a blast (aside from the weather!) You will have to make it an anual event!

    ReplyDelete