Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Hamburger Patte

This story just has to be told even though it is quite gross and bizarre.  Paige has a habit of eating and chewing her food and holding on to it for a length of time.  It is almost like she is a little chipmunk storing food for the winter.  She usually does it with grapes but this time she did it with her hamburger.  She seemed to have chewed up her burger but had not swallowed it.  I gave her a few minutes but she started talking while in the bathtub and her meat was still in her mouth.  It had been at least 20 minutes and she was not swallowing her meat.  Jeanette pulled her out of the bathtub and I told her to say "ahh".  I just had to take a picture because it was too funny.  I dried her off and put her pajamas on and it was STILL in her mouth.  Then she sneezed and spit meat all over her bed and floor.  I was totally grossed out.  I took her to the bathroom and tried to dig it out of her mouth...she gave me a fight.  Daddy tried to get it out of her mouth and sort of suceeded.  We gave her water and she finally washed the rest down.  I hope she breaks this bad habit soon!  It is too gross!!

No comments:

Post a Comment