Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Scrapbook Pages Done

I have worked hard getting more pages done and I thought I would show off a few.  The first two page layout is a dinosaur layout that I did over a year ago at a convention.  I added photos from a zoo day we had with Meemaw last year.  The second two page layout was also done over a year ago and I had a hard time picking out pictures of Paige that portrayed her as a "princess".  Then I remember Paige wearing a foam princess crown on Easter.  She had gotten it in her Easter basket. She wore that crown 2 more times and now it is at the bottom of the toy box.  She just isn't a "girly, girl" yet.  Anyway, I think the pictures worked well in this layout.I will be posting more layouts on my other site:  www.natgetscrafty.blogspot.com.  The link is listed at the right for quick access.  Pssst...I love getting comments...hint, hint!!

No comments:

Post a Comment