Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday Fun

I have had a busy two weeks and not enough time to post all my stories and pictures so I am going to try and catch up over the next few days.  Both Paige and Shane had super awesome holiday parties this year.  I am so glad that I got to attend, participate, and take pictures.  I am very blessed to be able to stay home and be involved in their lives.

IMG_5392   IMG_5394 IMG_5400 IMG_5403

At Paige’s party we had some treats, did some crafts, and played some games.  She made a cool bell necklace that she didn’t take it off all day.  I think she had a really good time!

DSC01465DSC01457 DSC01462 DSC01466

Shane’s holiday party was yesterday and the homeroom moms did such a good job.  They had several games planned and, of course, lots of yummy treats.  He had a blast and was so glad that I was there with him.

 DSC01429DSC01446 DSC01431 DSC01440

Paige and I attended Shane’s holiday concert last week.  It was a whole school production but the Kindergarteners had just a short little song to sing.  They were super adorable.  Afterwards, Paige and I went to Shane’s classroom and hung for a few minutes.  Paige loved it in there and wouldn’t leave.  I had to bribe her with a cookie from Target just to get her to come with me.  You got to do what you got to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment