Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Boynton Beach Trip 2010

DSC01665-Edit

We had a great time in Florida last week.  Paige and I took a trip to see my mom, my sister, Lacy, and her family.  I am sad that Shane couldn’t come with us but he got to spend some quality time with Daddy at home. 

I was able to take quite a few pictures on our trip.  The coolest place we visited was the The Girls Strawberry Patch.  The picture below was taken on Delray Beach.  Paige did not get to swim but she had a great time playing on the sand and  picking up shells.

Lacy and I were able to do happy hour on Delray Beach and Mom and I had lunch at a great Cuban restraunt.  Overall, it was a great visit!

You can view all the pictures at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7148488@N02/sets/72157623670564746/

No comments:

Post a Comment