Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

New Found Hobby

Well, I know I have been away for awhile but that is because I have discovered knitting.  I met a girl named Stephanie at a scrapbook crop last month and she told me that she was in a knitting group.  I joined her last Wednesday in Fenton, MO, at a Barnes and Noble and she started with the knit stitch.  I have been working on my own and this is what I have so far.

DSC01611

Another interesting story…there was a girl named Kelly, and she said that she worked as a music therapist for the Parkway Early Childhood.  I said that my son was in music therapy there and she asked me his name.  Come to find out that she has worked with Shane numerous times when his normal therapist was out.  How crazy is that?! 

1 comment:

  1. Like the new blog look.
    I think it's great (and funny) that you have taken up knitting. AND I don't know that I am suprised you ran into someone with a connection to your son. It's getting too common to be weird :)
    Are y'all traveling for Spring Break?

    ReplyDelete