Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Trip to Purina Farms

My friend, Michelle, brought to my attention that Purina Farms (had never been) was having an Easter Village where the kids could see the Easter bunny and all the little baby farm animals.  I decided to take Paige out of school and go on a little field trip with Michelle, her son, Lucas, and a neighbor girl.

When we got there a dog show was in progress so we were able to avoid most of the crowd in the barn.  We looked at cows, horses, sheep, bunnies, chicks, dogs, and a few more.  After the barn, we walked over to where are the dogs and cats resided.  We saw a beautiful black standard poodle, a boxer, and different terriers.  In the middle of this building was an extremely tall house structure.  Apparently, all the cats lived inside.  It was cool because it really mimicked a real house.  There were couches, chairs and other furniture.  I know it was mainly for looks but it was cute!

I managed to get a few cute pictures of Paige sitting on the steps but she couldn’t sit still.  I know when she gets just a bit older I will be able to get some awesome shots!

DSC01746 IMG_5780
IMG_5768 IMG_5822

No comments:

Post a Comment