Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Two Links to Share

I found two sites that I think are totally awesome.  Most of you know about these already but I thought I would share anyway.

The first site is called Groupon.  They feature a deal every day in your area and if enough people purchase it then you get the deal.  It is free to join and they send you an email on their daily deals.  Click here to find out more about them.  Of course, they have a referral link so I thought I would share that two.  Click here to join:  http://www.groupon.com/r/uu1853242

The other cool site is called Ebates.  If you do any online shopping, you would go through this site (which is free) and make your purchase.  There is a great number of stores that participate…especially the popular ones.  I certain percent of your purchase comes back as a rebate in your account.  Every month they cut you a check or add the funds to your Paypal account.  I have received over $10 dollars and so has Eddie.  To sign up (for free) click the link:

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=myt9Zj50IgeQ7TFCs%2BTrxw%3D%3D

Let me know what you think of them.  I think they’re brilliant!

2 comments:

  1. HI Natalie!

    I didn't know you had a blog, but it looks awesome!!! I have no idea how to post things on this, so hopefully I am doing it right. Anyway, glad to hear things are going well and I can't believe how big Shane and Paige are getting! We miss you guys and we really need to plan a trip to see you! I am so sorry we didn't get to hang out when you were in florida, but we do think of you guys all the time! Take care and give the kids a kiss from us! Love, katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Natalie,
    The blog looks great! Those kids are growing up so fast! Glad to see your doing well and give those kids hugs and kisses for us! Tell Eddie we said hello.

    ReplyDelete