Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Baby Birds: the Final Chapter

My two plants are finally back to normal…no more nests, baby birds, and constant chirping.  Last week I pulled down the plant one last time to take my final pictures and the birds were scared and flew out of the nest.  Three of the baby birds were able to fly into the tree but one of them did a little flutter to the ground but couldn’t fly up.  He ran around the grass and into a bush.  I took a few pictures and wondered how he would fare that night.  I haven’t found any little dead baby birds so I think they are doing fine.  I have seen a few of them around and they seem to be doing fine.  Here are some pictures of them from start to finish:

IMG_5855IMG_5913 IMG_5916IMG_5918IMG_5968IMG_5966IMG_5965

No comments:

Post a Comment